Welcome to the Gipsadoc website. Gipsa-doc is the Gipsa-Lab PhD students’ and post-doctoral researchers’ association.
You will find lots of information here, about the PhD in general, and about the life as a PhD student / post-doctoral researcher at Gipsa-lab.
Our goals as the PhD students’ and post-doctoral researchers’ association are:
- Integration | Get people to know each other
- Entertainment | Organize social events
- Exchange | Promote cultural and scientific interactions
- Help and support
We also take charge of several activities of the laboratory’s life such as the Christmas Party and the Summer BBQ.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us in our respective offices!
- DAUTO: B202 (Mariana, Raj), B230 (Mohit)
- DIS: D1104 (Jeanne), D1140 (Ivan), D1144 (Bruce), D1146 (Julien), D1182 (Aneline, Maria)
- DPC: B315b (Hélène)