Welcome to the gipsa-doc website. Gipsa-doc is the Gipsa-Lab PhD students' and post-doctoral researchers' association.
You will find lots of information here, about the PhD in general, and about the life as a PhD student / post-doctoral researcher at Gipsa-lab.
Our goals as the PhD students' and post-doctoral researchers' association are:
- Integration | Get people to know each other
- Entertainment | Organize social events
- Exchange | Promote cultural and scientific interactions
- Help and support
We also take charge of several activities of the laboratory’s life such as the Christmas Party and the Summer BBQ.
If you are still wondering why you should join us, take a look at the video below!
Contact us by email at email@example.com or find us in our respective offices!
- B363: Mathias RÉUS
- B264: Bob AUBOUIN-PAIRAULT
- B224: Monica SPINOLA FELIX
- B207: Adrien MIALLAND